Store anything. Only pay for the space you use.
- Affordable volume-based pricing*
- One month minimum, pay-as-you-go
- Expert packing $5/item†
- Easy pickups & returns
- *Automatic discounts lower your monthly storage rate further after the first 20 cubic feet of property you store (about the size of a dresser). To learn more about Take It Away’s low prices, visit Storage Savings.
- †We pack your items for safe transport and storage…packing materials except boxes FREE.
Store ItSM service features
We professionally pack and remove furniture and other large items for storage at our secure, climate-controlled facilities. When you want something back, we bring it to you.
We come to you.
Schedule a service visit and we’ll come pick up the items you want to store.
We do the work.
We do any heavy lifting, and carefully protect each item using our methods and materials.
Want something back?
Contact your concierge when you want something out of storage and we’ll bring it to your door within 24 hours.
Scheduling a pick-up
Schedule service visits for item pick-up with your concierge at least 48 hours in advance.
Schedule a Pick-up
Getting your items back
Most stored items can be delivered to you or picked up at our service facility with 24 hours notice.
Schedule a Return
Need it sooner?
Get expedited Next-Day, Same-Day, or Sunday/Holiday service for a small additional charge.
Next Day: $10
Get a service that normally requires 2 days notice on the next business day. Order by Noon the day prior.
Same Day: $25
Get a service that normally requires 2 days notice on the same business day. Order by Noon that day.
Sunday / Holiday: $50
Get a service on a Sunday and/or Holiday.
Included with Store ItSM
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Take It Away be more affordable than self-storage?
We use technology instead of physical walls to separate your property in our service facilities, and put those facilities where they cost less. We use space more efficiently by stacking and shelving items from different members closely, and can still quickly identify and retrieve each member’s possessions.
How much does it cost to get an item returned from storage?
We charge by the service visit, not by the item. So whether you need one thing returned or several, if it fits in our van we charge you the basic $35 service visit fee. If you want more items back (like a room full of furniture) we’ll send a truck and team to help and charge you $70.
Is there anything Take It Away doesn't store?
Excluded Items — In accordance with our Service Agreement, no services will be rendered for:
- any hazardous materials, firearms or ammunition;
- any currency, precious metals, artwork or jewelry;
- any food or perishable items;
- any medical waste, biological remains or living material;
- any items or containers containing liquids, including without limitation alcohol, gasoline, and other flammable liquids;
- any items that are prohibited by law or regulations of any federal, state, or local government in the U.S.A.;
- any individual item of Member Property having a Member-Declared Value of more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000);
- any Member Property, the Member-Declared Value of which, when added to the MDV for all other Service Items of Member entrusted to Company’s care and control, would exceed one-hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) in aggregate.
Take It Away provides all services subject to restrictions. Members accept full responsibility and liability for any loss or damage resulting from failure to adhere to these restrictions. We reserve the right to open any container or other item tendered for service in order to ensure compliance.
Additionally, Take It Away may refuse any item we find likely to soil, taint, or otherwise damage Take It Away property or that of any Member, any item we find economically or operationally impractical to handle or transport, and any item that is not or cannot be properly packed, wrapped, or stored.